Area Sales Manager - Orthopaedics (Midlands)
Area Sales Manager - Orthopaedics
The company: This is your chance to join one of the UK's leading orthopaedic trauma companies; they design, manufacture and market orthopaedic implants and devices. My client specialises in upper and lower extremity products and continues to demonstrate rapid sales growth year on year. The role will require extensive UK and some international travel.
The position: Under minimal supervision, you will be responsible for selling to and providing product support to Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons, operating theatre staff, procurement departments and hospital management within the NHS and the private sector.
Why should you apply?
- They specialise in Fingertip to Shoulder and Foot and Ankle trauma solutions and work across the country in every NHS trust.
- Looking for a career that makes a difference? This company provides a progressive and exciting workplace.
- Their position as an innovator in the orthopaedic implant market means that they move quickly to take advantage of areas un addressed by larger companies. This creates a dynamic environment in which employees are supported in growth and responsibility.-
- Company attrition is low and they operate as a 'family run' business under the umbrella of a big global player.
- They currently have a UK sales force of 16 and office team support of 18.
Basic salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Bonus: There is the potential to earn an extra £25k. Commission is 10% of growth paid half yearly and there's the opportunity to earn £1000 per month by hitting 5% over target.
Area Working: Midlands - ideally based Birmingham, Coventry or Leicester area
Products: Orthopaedic trauma and elective portfolio
You will be selling to and providing training support on the trauma and elective product portfolio. You will be working closely with Orthopaedic surgeons, operating theatre staff, procurement departments and hospital management within the NHS and the private sector. You will report to the UK Regional Sales Managers and duties will include:
- Selling the trauma and elective product portfolio to the NHS and private sector.
- Growing the territory in line with targets set and maintaining existing core business.
- Attending surgery, educating and supporting Orthopaedic surgeons and all theatre personnel.
- Managing and auditing stock out in the field.
- Training theatre staff in the safe and effective use of equipment.
You will have at least 3 years orthopaedic or trauma sales experience, as having an understanding of the human anatomy is important. Account management experience is essential. You should also have strong verbal and written communication skills, along with superior organisational skills and attention to detail.
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK or your background does not match the job requirements.
If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
WHY SHOULD I TRUST MY APPLICATION TO ADVANCE RECRUITMENT?
We pride ourselves on being different to other agencies. We have a vastly experienced team of Business Managers who have each worked within the medical sales market for 20 years. We can offer you access to a wide range of vacancies and generally ease the pain of having to search for a new job.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960332237