Principal Commercial Manager / MRICS Chartered QS
Subject: Principle Commercial Manager Position Highways / PFI Contract / Opex QS experience - Interview slots available Tuesday 13th March
Permanent opportunity for a Principle Commercial Manager and Senior Quantity Surveyor based in the West Midlands and commutable from the likes of Coventry, Birmingham, Rugby, Solihull, Wolverhampton and Walsall.
The organisation is involved in a vast number of projects ranging from smaller works worth £50,000 through to multimillion pound contracts and are looking for an individual to work on a Midlands based PFI Contract including Life Cycle, Opex insurance, overheads, NRSWA, New business and third-party revenue.
The role is as follows:
- Develop in conjunction with Group procurement good supply chain strategies for delivering contracts up to the value of £500m
- Delivering robust commercial solutions in our new business bids, negotiate with key customer interfaces, the pre and post Contract opportunity and risk process including mitigation of risk
- Support post contract activity by delivering solutions to discrete post contract strategic issues whilst working with key supply chain companies
- Build and retain a good working relationship with bidding teams and customer
They are ideally looking for someone with the following background:
- PFI experience preferred
- Degree qualified
- MRICS or equivalent, working towards FRICS
- Experience of delivering commercial solutions on support services contracts valued up to £40m per annum and managing commercial solutions on bids in excess of £100m
- IOSH managing safely / Behavioural Health and Safety (VFL) / Environmental awareness tool
- Excellent Health and Safety awareness
My client would offer a competitive package depending on experience but would pay the right individual upward of are looking to pay a salary of £70,000 - £80,000 plus benefits including a car allowance and pension scheme.
They are looking to line up interviews from Tuesday 13th March and the interview process is usually a two-stage process with two directors.
Please contact Chloe Jones at for more details.