Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner - Solihull
Do you enjoy interacting with the commercial and operational teams to provide critical business information and analysis? Have the drive and ambition to drive change within an organisation that are lacking support from their commercial finance teams?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a Retail organisation in Solihull who are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner with a specific focus of partnering with Marketing and Sales.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director, you will be responsible for commercial analysis and planning of the Direct Sales channels. You will provide business partner support to the Direct Sales team including development and ownership of Gross Margin and ROI calculation.
As the Finance Business Partner you will be involved in:
- Support the Commercial Director and wider UK & Ireland Sales team with sales and margin analysis and reporting
- Validate Direct Sales assumption within business case proposals
- Validate and reconcile monthly sales and margin forecasts
- Support the Commercial Director with the on-going product and customer rationalisation project
- Responsible for managing and collating the Sales forecast and budgets by channel / customer/ product type as input to the Financial forecasts/budget
- Prepare monthly Sales analysis for inclusion in the monthly review presentation
- Communicate financial measures to non-financial stakeholders
- Challenge business's cases and sales promotion plans
- Be the 'Finance' contact for the Sales and Marketing
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Head of Finance
Is Finance Business Partner role right for you?
The organisation are a well-known retail organisation with an International presence and a strong foothold in the UK market. The role requires a Finalist/Qualified Accountant with a Retail background to support the Marketing and Sales teams by analysing large volumes of data and then communicating your findings to the wider business. The role would suit somebody who is Qualified or at the final stages of their ACCA, ACA or CIMA studies. This a very commercial position which will see you interacting with Sales Managers, Commercial Finance teams and Accounting functions to ensure accuracy.
Progression is available for the right person and ideally this role is a 2 - 3 year move that will equip you with the skillset needed to move into a management role or engage with the leadership team In the future.
Finance Business Partner Package
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 25 days holiday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80451189