Accounts Payable Administrator
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to join a well-established company based in the south of Birmingham.
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Administrator who will be joining a friendly and supportive finance function, where they will be predominately responsible for processing invoices and resolving supplier queries. The role would suit an individual who wants to an integral part of the company and someone who likes a busy workload.
Main Duties of the Accounts Payable Administrator include:
- Processing high volumes of purchase invoices
- Maintaining, updating and creating supplier records
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Dealing and resolving a range of supplier enquiries in a timely manner
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Monitoring the proxy accounts payable email inbox
- Preparing Payment Runs
To be considered for the role of the Accounts Payable Administrator you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a varied accounting/finance position
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise internal and external customers
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient knowledge of using MS Word and Excel
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at