Senior Corporate Accountant
Fantastic opportunity as a Senior Corporate Accountant based in the heart of Birmingham.
My Client is seeking a Senior Corporate Accountant to join the Finance Team for the next 9 months.
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
- Review of all month end analysis packs
- To compile commentary and substantiate the balances held on the Statement of Financial Position
- To ensure bank reconciliations are in line with the relevant guidelines and the client KPI
- Cash management
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Deliver additional ad hoc reports as required by the client and be a key point of contact for the client.
- Manage process notes and ensure updated on a monthly basis.
- Working to tight deadlines
Excellent communication skills
Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving skill
- Confident IT knowledge, ability to deal with and manipulate large quantities of data
- Great organisational skills, ability to deal with high volumes of work and prioritise accordingly
- 9 month FTC
- Possible temp to perm
- Amazing company