M&E Quantity Surveyor - Birmingham
We are currently working with a leading consultancy in the Birmingham region, seeking to recruit a Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor to work on a wide range of projects and schemes, most notably within the Commercial, Residential and Education sectors, within the Midlands region.
Reporting into and assisting the management team, responsibilities will include:
- Leading and planning the implementation of M&E project
- Inputting M&E expertise into multi disciplinary project teams
- Defining project scopes, goals and deliverables
- Developing initial cost and feasibility studies and cost plans
- Measure and provide schedules of work
- Provision of all cost reporting and progress to senior management and other stakeholders
- Investment appraisals
- Complete tender activities
- Managing project budgets
- Management and development of more junior staff
The position will be based at the large regional office in Birmingham, with high profile sites across the Midlands.
To fulfill the role you must have proven experience in a similar role as an M&E QS, or you will be a QS looking for the next step up in your career.
Salaries for the role will be competitive, along with further attractive company benefits. In addition, you will be given every opportunity to succeed in delivering outstanding service.
For more information, please contact us or click apply.