Service Transition Manager
("Service Transition Manager", “IT Service Transition Consultant”, “IT Service Transition Manager”, “Project Manager”, “Software Development Lifecycle”, SDLC, Infrastructure, Digital, Cloud, “as a service”, Change, Consultancy, Agile, Lean, DevOps, Prince, MSP, Contract, Derbyshire)
Service Transition Manager (IT) – 6-month Contract - Derbyshire
My market leading Global IT Services Management Consultancy based in Central London are renowned for providing innovative IT Service Management solutions on a consultancy basis, to many the biggest and well known global brands spanning across multiple sectors. Their key objective with client service is to focus on designing, delivering and embedding robust, pragmatic IT Service Management and delivery solutions. They have a long and impressive track record of helping their clients transition their IT capabilities across all aspects of the delivery and support lifecycle.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of assisting in and delivering Service Transition on end client sites.
- Experience of managing a wide spectrum of IT projects.
- Stakeholder management skills are necessary to manage multiple IT Project Managers across the whole IT estate.
- Demonstrable experience of seeing projects through the full Service Transition Lifecycle and being able to produce the supporting documentation (Good skills with Microsoft Visio / Excel / MS Word).
- Confident ability to chair meetings.
- Ensure effective transition management to ensure smooth running of services and to maintain BAU.
- ITIL certified
- Experience in multiple industries
- Project Management certification
Please send your CV to
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on .
83zero Consulting Limited is an IT recruitment consultancy specialising in IT Service Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.