Resourcing Business Partner
Resourcing Business Partner
Talented people are the key to our success
Are you looking for a place to make your mark and develop your career as a Resourcing Business Partner? Would you like to work for one of the UK’s top providers of construction and infrastructure projects? If so, please read on.
Morgan Sindall provides national design, construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves and collaborate with our sister companies within Morgan Sindall Group to maximise our offering. This diverse business portfolio guarantees that we are an exciting and fun place to be.
We are currently recruiting for a talented, motivated and ambitious Resourcing Business Partner to join our resourcing team based in our Rugby office.
As a Resourcing BP you will partner with our construction & Infrastructure teams to drive forward their recruitment.
- Recruit the right person into the right job within an agreed timeframe.
- Deliver a high quality and proactive in house recruitment service.
- Developing strong relationships with internal customers and working collaboratively with HR Business Partners and administrators.
- Provide expert advice to hiring managers on the most effective way to recruit their vacancy and agree recruitment plans.
- Build a high quality candidate bank for future recruitment.
- Advertise using a variety of recruitment sources, including direct sourcing, internal website, job boards, referrals social media.
- Keep the candidate management system up to date.
- Monitor and record all recruitment costs and other recruitment data for regular updates and management reporting.
- Arrange interviews for hiring managers and provide feedback to candidates.
- Making verbal offers of employment to successful candidates.
- Proven ability to directly source candidates
- Exceptionally rounded recruitment experience, working across a range of junior to senior appointments gained in a fast paced, dynamic and complex environment. Idealy within the construction industry.
- Strong stakeholder partnering skills at multiple levels across a range of functions.
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Excellent time management, co-ordination skills and ability to prioritise workloads to ensure end to end delivery.
- Being able to travel to remote areas essential
- Confident user of MS Office, candidate tracking systems and social media tools essential.
You will be educated to a minimum A Level or equivalent in a business related discipline and have a good working knowledge of the recruitment life-cycle and procedures and policies.
You will have ideally worked in construction recruitment in an in-house enviroment and be familiar with recruitment databases and systems.
To join us and build your future career with Morgan Sindall please apply now.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.