Business Development Manager
One of the most exciting & fastest growing start-ups!
- Record-breaking £3.7m equity crowd funding round
- Investment from BMW & Index Ventures (investors in Just Eat, Dropbox & Facebook)
- Continually awarded for its innovation including WIRED's top 10hottest start-ups
- Richard Branson's 'Pitch to Rich' competition
We are looking for a field based BDM/Business Development Manager in the Birmingham!
Our client is one of the most exciting and fastest growing start-ups - with a record-breaking £3.7m equity crowd funding round under its belt, on top of investment from BMW and Index Ventures. (Investors in Just Eat, Dropbox and Facebook).
This firm has been continually awarded for its innovation in the parking space, including WIRED's top 10 hottest start-ups, Richard Branson's 'Pitch to Rich' competition, and was nominated for the Growing Business Awards UK Employer of the Year. In addition, this company was awarded the 'Parking Futures' award at this year's British Parking Awards.
Our client have helped property owners and car parks generate millions of pounds in additional revenue - and saved drivers a similar amount on their parking charges. Now with over a million+ registered users and 25,000 car park locations, offering 200,000 spaces, this company is leading the UK parking market.
Using technology and data to maximise the value of parking assets giving landowners, asset managers and businesses access to an alternative revenue stream.
We are looking for a target driven sales professional with considerable transaction management / leasing / parking / software experience to join our field sales Business Development team.
This is a 100% field based role selling a car park management app across the West Midlands.
Selling this service to potential partners is fundamental to the future growth of the business and we are looking for someone passionate about driving this forward.
You will be speaking to Asset Managers and high-profile property professionals from numerous Landlord's, REIT's, Institutional Investment Houses, Private Equity Investor-Developers and SME's, about optimising their income, yield profile and overall asset performance.
Our clients Sales team members are defined by a willingness to pick up the phone, engage and meet new business contacts, coupled with an eagerness to muck-in, help and understand what it takes to drive a start up to the next level.
We are recruiting for a new business hunter in the West Midlands who is driven, ambitious and determined to succeed!
Do you want to be a part of joining one of the hottest start ups around and being the first person to grow the Midlands territory!?
We would like you to have the following skills and experience:
- Proven demonstrable track record of new business development experience
- Field based B2B experience
- Exceptional knowledge of key cities and towns
- Experience within the parking sector and a proven track record acquiring car parks and signing deals with property companies, or a background in commercial property, would be advantageous
- Self-starter, highly driven with a positive attitude
- Strong Real Estate network, ideally both agency and Landlord contacts
- Goal orientated, with the ability to work independently within a team environment
- Interested in business, start-ups, Prop-Tech, technology
- Comfortable qualifying leads, pitching the solution and closing deals
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Proven ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects with minimal direction
- Financially literate and proficient with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Comfortable pitching and presenting to client-side Asset Managers and Landlords
- Competitive basic salary with an OTE of £60,000+
- Excellent profit-related deal commission
- Company car
- Generous stock options
- Macbook or Windows laptop
- Generous training opportunities
- Quarterly team Away Days