Interim Finance Project Manager
Interim Finance Project Manger
A major Professional Services organisation based in Birmingham City Centre are currently looking for an Interim Finance Project Manager to start ASAP for a 6 month contract. This role has become available as the current manager has been seconded into another position and they are looking for someone with a strong project management background to cover this role.
As Interim Finance Project Manager your main duties will be:
- Leading a team of 6 project accountants
- Acting as the main contact between senior stakeholders in the organisation and the project accounting team
- Ensuring projects are planned, managed and delivered to the group finance team
- Responsible for Project accounting and forecasting
- Supporting divisional directors on projects and their impact on the group finance function
- Monitor performance of business according to the plan and producing regular forecasts
This client are only considering candidates with a strong background in project finance and you will need to be either ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified. Interviews are likely to take place next week with the successful candidate starting ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80449545