Dynamics CRM Developer - Birmingham - £55K to £60K
This is the ideal role for you if you a Dynamics CRM Developer wanting to work for a company voted as one of the best to work for in 2017 who have a reputation for paying competitive salaries, developing their people with sponsored Microsoft certifications and providing a flexible working environment with flexi-time and free healthcare.
What are the benefits of working for the company?
- You will receive a competitive package of up to a £60,000 base salary, 25 days annual leave, flexi-time and a contributory pension
- You will be assisted with a strategy to support your development with regular reviews and tailored training programs with sponsored Microsoft certifications
- A flexible working environment with flexi-time and a friendly working environment focusing on your health and well-being including access to free dental and eye-care as well as an onsite gym
- Voted as one of the best companies to work for in the UK in 2017
What does the role involve?
- You will help the company to become a technology led company by assisting the design of a digital transformation with Dynamics CRM at its core
- You will develop the Dynamics CRM solution in collaboration with the existing team using C# .NET and extend it using plug-ins
- You will create documentation to allow the business to support and get the best out of the solution
- You will troubleshoot the system and provide a timely resolution of any software issues
What skills are needed for the role?
- You will have excellent knowledge of Dynamics CRM and the .NET Framework
- You will be able to work as part of a team as well as on your own
- You will demonstrate the determination to improve your knowledge of Dynamics CRM
If this role sounds like the next step in your career then send your CV to or call me on to discuss the role in more detail.