Commercial Management Accountant
Page Personnel are working with an international business with offices based in Leek, Staffordshire, recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team.
A well known company, with a reputation for staff retention are recruiting a Management Accountant due to a promotion within the business.
As a Management Accountant, you will report into the Finance Director, responsible for the monthly production of Management Accounts and acting as a Commercial Business Partner to various stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: margin analysis; costing; budgeting and forecasting; sales and margin analysis; variance analysis; various month end activities; ad hod reporting; assist with customer pricing; assist with business improvement projects.
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - or have equivalent experience - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a month end finance role - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working within a Commercial finance environment - Highly Beneficial
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have knowledge of using SAP accounting system - Beneficial
Highly Competitive Salary + Study Support Package + Pension Plan + Onsite Parking + Life Assurance + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits