Excellent new Management Accountant role for a Global business, based in Birmingham city centre, paying £45,000-£48,000 + Bonus and benefits. This role is a great opportunity to join a successful and ambitious finance team at a time of growth and expansion. This role will offer clear progression into an Financial Controller position in the next 2-3 years and will take full responsibility for the UK Management Reporting.
As the successful candidate you will have worked your way up whilst qualifying and be able to show a real commercial awareness, this role will require you to deal with non financial stakeholders so good communication skills are also a must.
As Management Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Management Accounts: Profit analysis; Margin analysis; Explanation of variance to Forecast & Budget
- Cost reviews and analysis
- Analysis to drive Profitability
- Month End preparation, review and submission
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Accruals and pre-payments
- Balance Sheet financial integrity
- Timely and accurate Reporting
- Preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Compliance with all Statutory requirements across EU businesses
- VAT returns
- Manage external Audit
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures to streamline reporting
- Approve monthly payroll runs
- Oversee Company Pension Scheme
In order for your application to this Management Accountant role to be successful, you must be a fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA), who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and driving a business forward with results, with an excellent eye for detail. In person you must be confident and highly-organised. This is a global business, who are highly innovative and quick to adapt to changes in their market. An SME background would be most suitable as the role covers most aspects of Finance.
If you are interested in finding out more about this interesting Management Accountant role in Birmingham, please apply as soon as possible