About the role
We are currently recruiting care staff to work with our clients in the following areas below. As a Healthcare Assistant you will be promoting a positive care experience for the client through possessing qualities such as compassion and you will be committed to making a difference through building a positive professional relation.
The shifts will consist of days and nights:
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (Cerebral Palsy)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Medication management
• Manual handling
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).