Friendly, professional and very well established.
This role is a key support function for the organisation as a whole. As our Receptionist, you will be promoting the company, enhancing the image and ensuring that a professional and efficient service is provided to all those contacting the business and to visitors.
You will be available to work 25 hours per week with the flexibility to cover both morning and afternoon shifts as required, on a rotating basis. The morning shift runs from 8.15am to 1.30pm and the afternoon shift from 1.15pm to 6.30pm. Shift patterns are usually notified one month in advance.
In this role you will be required: -
- To meet and greet clinicians, patients and visitors with warmth and a smile and ensure that they follow the site security procedures;
- To maintain a high standard of appearance for the front of house and waiting room area at all times;
- To maintain a calm and welcoming front of house environment;
- To facilitate the smooth running of patient appointments and clinics;
- To answer phone calls in a professional manner and record messages concisely and ensure they are sent to the appropriate party in a timely fashion;
- To maintain patient confidentiality and ensure that Data Protection requirements are upheld at all times;
- To use the computer on a daily basis to check patients in and out of the clinic and record payments using the Private Practice System maintaining quality accuracy and efficient data input
Someone who: -
- Can communicate effectively with patients and other clinic employees;
- Has experience of dealing with the general public;
- Is able to recognise people’s needs and respond accordingly;
- Is always happy to help and a real team player;
- Has a high degree of attention to detail;
- Is IT literate and happy to learn new systems;
- Has excellent customer service skills with a proven record in this area;
- Is self-motivated and can use their initiative;
- Has a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- If flexible is their approach and is open to covering for other staff during holidays and sickness;
- Has excellent personal presentation.
The salary for 25 hours per week is £ 12,000 + excellent benefits including pension.