Interim Management Accountant
A professional services business based in Birmingham City Centre are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on an interim basis for 3-6 months to start ASAP.
Ideally you will have been a Management Accountant in a large corporate organisation previously and managed the end to end process.
You will be responsible for leading the management accounts therefore a candidate who has worked in a standalone position would be preferred.
- Responsible for leading and managing the monthly company management reporting, balance sheets and inter company reconciliations
- Preparing and reviewing journals, posting and carrying out review of monthly results
- Responsibility for the monthly management account packs
- Preparation of VAT and tax
- Maintenance of forecasts and other financials
As Management Accountant you will have the following:
- A professional accounting qualification (CIMA/ ACCA)
- Experience in end to end management accounts for a large corporation
- The ability to partner with other areas of the business
- A proven history in working in a similar role
The company are looking to interview for this Management Accountant role ASAP. If you are suitable please apply with your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80449298