Accountant - FTC 12 Months
Job Title - Accountant FTC 12 Months
Package - up to £35,000 DOE
We are currently searching for an experienced Accountant, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market.
- Assist the Finance Manager in all matters relating to the efficient performance of the Finance department
- Month end management accounts completion and analysis
- Cash flow workings
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany and Group recharge postings
- ONS returns for surveys
- VAT returns
- Reporting on debtor analysis
- Review of journal coding
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within the New Build Housing industry is desirable
- Substantial experience post qualification is required.
- Highly numerate with strong IT and financial analysis skills.
- Ability to interpret data
- Ability to manage budgets, whilst working in an organised manner.
- Self-confident, and able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a team focused mentality
Please note that the ideal candidate will start early April.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80462964