Sales Operations Analyst
We're the 3rd Largest Software Company in the UK and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a driven and forward thinking individual to join our fantastic Sales Operations team.
This role is based in our stunning new Regional HQ in the Mailbox, Birmingham and will help put rising stars onto the right track and into the career they desire and deserve.
Advanced rewards innovation, raw talent & gives you the scope and defined career path to seize every opportunity and unlock your true potential. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented and un-rivalled environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced and intense journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that enables us to stand out from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate and high quality value.
The Team and Role
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most exciting and progressive software companies in the UK.
Our Sales Operations team is an extremely important and integral part of our company. It manages a number of business critical processes which you will contribute towards.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As part of the team you will be tasked with the following;
- Management and administration of customer orders
- Processing of high value business orders
- Supporting the sales team(s) with order processing enquiries
- Providing help & training on our SalesForce CRM solution
- Managing the fulfilment and billing for key clients
- Providing support and management of complex bids
- Data reporting, analysis and interrogation
- Market research as part of a project
- Providing a range of reports, forecasts and benchmarking tools to the business
- Driving existing and new sales processes forward
We’re looking to hire an outstanding candidate and so for this we’d like to focus on attributes and behaviours rather than skills. We’d like you to be/have;
- High attention to detail
- Excellent Time management and organisational skills
- Brilliant communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to handle pressure
- Driven & committed
- A good customer satisfaction mentality
Knowledge and Experience
We’re not looking for experience, we’re looking for somebody with the right attitude and correct behaviours so that we can train you to be an integral part of our team.
The only knowledge we ask you have is of Advanced ourselves!
What we can offer you
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
- Competitive salary
- A truly stunning office environment
- 25 days annual holiday
- A development programme designed to help you reach your goals
- Learning environment working alongside experts in the latest technologies
- Excellent benefits package available from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- Exceptional career progression opportunities, within the Advanced Group