Programme Manager - Aerospace - West Midlands - Permanent - Up to £80,000
A Programme Manager is required with knowledge of aerospace systems and global programme delivery. Candidates with experience of both civil and military platforms would be well received.
Due to continued growth this company, a global leader in the design and manufacture of aircraft systems based in the West Midlands requires an accomplished and dynamic Programme Manager with a strong aerospace background for a new permanent role. As the Programme Manager, you will be required to:
- Deliver full system programmes across a number of platforms
- Develop the master program schedule with engineering and manufacturing
- Successfully manage cost, schedule, and tasks completion across all the businesses sites to ensure compliance with program and Business Unit objectives
- Coordinate with the business leadership and functional management (Engineering, Supply Chain, Quality), to ensure the assignment of adequate program resources and meet contractual development milestones
- Prepare regular status reports, for management and the customer, which provide visibility for programme issues and risks
- Lead the commercial negotiations with COMAC on contractual changes
The Programme Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Extensive background within global Project and Programme delivery
- Educated to Degree Level in a relevant subject
- Strong Aerospace background within civil aviation/aerospace manufacturing
- Excellent customer relation skills to develop and maintain relationships
- Experienced with budgetary figures of up to £20m
- Must be willing to travel (up to 50%)
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of programme delivery within aerospace manufacturing to develop your career as the role has the potential for succession planning.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of aerospace manufacturing and programme delivery and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Programme Manager role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on [.