Electrical Installation Assessor
Flex Education have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Installation Assessor / Tutor working with a leading training provider. It is to teach students level 2/3 electrical installation.
- A relevant sector qualification equal to or at a level above the training and/or assessment being delivered Electrical Installations Assessor/Tutor .
- A verifiable CV of industry experience and current knowledge of industry practice and techniques relevant to the occupational area in which they assess. This verifiable evidence must be at or above the level being assessed
- Relevant teaching qualifications (PTTLS, CTTLS, Cert Ed)
- Experience of teaching Level 2 - Level 3
-Enhanced DBS (with in 3 years)
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the qualification standards and requirements
This role is based in the Walsall area. Our client has a requirement for a part time Assessors/Tutors.