Site Manager - Top Main Contractor - Midlands
Our client is a top 25, multi-disciplined main contractor with a turnover of more than £500m, who are experienced in delivering projects across a wide range of sectors. Together, we are looking for a Site Manager to join their Build Division and work on the delivery of a variety of projects, ranging from £12m up to £60m and are all fast-track design and build type projects.
The successful candidate will preferably 10 years' experience as a no.2 on site working under a Senior Project Manager and will be well versed in driving production on site, coordinating trades/subcontractors and ensuring end product is delivered on time, to correct standard, safely and with appropriate commercial awareness to meet target margins.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating potential sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site.
- Major project experience £10m+.
- Degree qualified or similar.
- CSCS/SMSTS/First Aid - Essential.
- Engineering background - Desirable.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Track record of success.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to professional@uklgroup. com for the attention of Jack Hibbert