Team Leader x 2
Cromwell is currently looking for a Team Leader to join our Internal Sales team based in Tipton, West Midlands. The main purpose of this role is to support in the daily delivery of departmental goals and to assist in the overall delivery of strategic plan.
Cromwell is a leading supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering the widest choice to all industries, professions and trades, with over 2,000 staff, 52 UK locations and 10 International locations. Cromwell is a subsidiary of Grainger International, a Fortune 500 company and North America’s leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with operations in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Your new role
- Create a culture of safety by ensuring that team members are aware of and understand their responsibility for themselves and others
- Coach and develop yourself and team members through the creation of a set of challenging but achievable goals and objectives and deliver training and support where required
- Monitor and deliver on departmental service levels and report and escalate where customer experience will be affected
- Plan and deploy resource based on daily demand, identify shortfalls and excesses in capacity and redeploy resources to control costs
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to lead your team by setting an example at all times
- Able to spot problems and provide solutions for the benefit of the team
- Help the team to deliver results
- Coach your team to ensure a good successful working environment
What you'll get in return
The chance to join not only a great company but also a great team, where people and individuality really matter. You’ll get a competitive salary plus you’ll have the chance to really make this job your own to influence change and help drive and integrate the people agenda within your area.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80465146