Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Construction & Property
Our vibrant and dynamic Construction, Property and Engineering business based in the heart of Birmingham are looking for super star Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our already fantastic and successful office.
Construction, Property and Engineering contribute to more than 50% of the group's annual profit and holds some of Randstad's biggest billers. Our lucrative commission structure means you have the potential to fill your back pocket from day dot!
Covering nearly every discipline within the Construction, Property and Engineering industry both in England and internationally, we pride ourselves on our enviable client list, broad range of services to clients and long standing track record of success. Our consultants really are industry experts and masters of their trade.
Our culture? Work hard, play harder. You will have a social life your friends will envy!
What I am looking for:
- Experience in sales is desirable but not essential
- An in-depth knowledge and passion for the industry with a desire to learn
- Motivated to be the best
- Hard working
The role of a resourcer:
- Partner with your consultant and wider team to understand clients requirements
- Source and screen candidates - telephone and face to face
- Market mapping using various tools
- Headhunting - tapping into the 'off market' candidates
- Research - Understanding your sector and market trends
What I can offer you:
- Central office location with unrivalled training and career progression
- Discounts on gym membership, travel, hotels, mobile phone plans and other lifestyle perks
- Company events and social events
- Participation in the company share plan
- On-going personal training and development
- Access to key decision makers
- An opportunity to gain a qualification in recruitment - we are the only agency in the UK to offer this
- Unique technologies to access the most hard to reach candidates
This is an exciting and rare opportunity so get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.