Early Years teacher
Early years teacher
Temporary until Summer 2018
ITN Mark Education is recruiting a hard working and effectual Early years teacher to join a popular school in Birmingham.
This is a good opportunity for a Early years teacher who would like to join a thriving school with exceptional support and plenty of opportunity for professional development.
This is a 'GOOD OFSTED school' with passionate and stimulated pupils and a place where parents want their children to take pleasure in their learning.
You would be required to work full time with responsibility for planning, preparing and marking work and assessment of pupils.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be able to engage children in lessons that are stimulating
- Have a positive impact on pupil progress and be effective at raising attainment
- Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
- Have excellent EYFS curriculum knowledge
- Have a strong commitment to their own professional development
- Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Excellent school resources
- Good leadership from the Head teacher and senior teachers
- Great team environment with strong determination from staff members to bring about improvement
- Ongoing professional development
- Support and guidance from an experienced Education Consultant
- Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy please send your CV by using the apply function below
ITN Mark Education requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.