Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to lead the expanding division of a major International Manufacturing Group at their HQ close to Redditch.
This is seen as a fast-track role within the Group's leadership infrastructure, with the ideal candidate looking to move into an FD position within the next 2-3 years.
- Profitability reporting and analysis across the region
- Partnering with Operational directors in each location
- Tax compliance and projects
- All month end processes and reporting for UK and European entities
- Treasury management for all European entities
- Main point of contact for annual external audit
- Preparation and consolidation of annual European budget
We are looking for an enterprising and motivated Chartered Accountant who is both technically adept and has a proven track record of working within a complex and changing environment, demonstrating the ability to manage change successfully. You will have relevant post-qualification experience within a reporting environment, and be keen to develop a high-performing team within a fast-moving environment.
Salary & Benefits
For the position of Financial Controller we are interested in talking to candidates looking for a package circa £70,000 - £80,000 + bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80461470