Nuclear Senior Project Manager (Engineering)
Senior Project Manager required to join a Nuclear client of mine in the Midlands. My client is looking to bring a contractor on for an initial period of 6-12 months, with option to extend past this.
My client work on a wide variety of projects in the Nuclear sector but mainly manufacturing new equipment for the decommissioning market. A lot of these projects comprise of electro-mechanical equipment, mechanical handling, waste removal/retrieval type projects, gloveboxes, cranes, trollies etc.
- 10 years of Project Management
- Strong background in Nuclear, Oil & Gas or Renewables
- Experience of managing £MM projects
- A key understanding of Project Management and Project Delivery
- Commercial experience
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Heavy engineering experience linked to control systems
My client can interview as early as Thursday this week and can get the right candidate started immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80460415