Supervising Social Worker
An Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker on a part-time basis (22 hours) that is based in the Worcestershire area.
The Supervising Social Worker will need to have a Fostering background, ideally in the private sector.
What is on offer for the Supervising Social Worker:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A supportive team
- An excellent travel package including a car allowance
- Competitive annual leave
- Company pension
- Private Healthcare
- Other terrific benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for the Supervising Social Worker:
- Reviewing, assessing and supervising Foster Carers
- Recruiting foster carers
- Liaising with placement authorities
- Partaking in the out-of-hours rota
- Contributing to training Foster Carers
Requirements for the Supervising Social Worker:
- Recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker within Children's and Families teams (preferably Fostering)
- A good working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas
CLOSING DATE: Friday 23rd March 2018
Experienced Children's Social Worker?
Looking for a Fostering position with a private organisation?
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 for further details and be sure to leave your best contact details
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80455504