Polish Speaking - Logistics / SHEQ Administrator
Due to continual expansion, my client located in Telford is looking for a Logistics / SHEQ Administrator (Polish Speaking) to join there growing team.
Reporting to the SHEQ Manager, you will be mainly office based in your role as Logistics/SHEQ Administrator. You will be assisting the Logistics and Quality teams with administrative duties and working closely with the SHEQ team. There will be potential to progress in the role and take on further responsibilities as the position develops.
- To maintain systems and controls to ensure deliveries arrive at the correct site on time and safely.
- To assist with the development of Goods Inwards procedures which are clear, concise and fulfil Company requirements concerning SHEQ.
- To support and provide administration for the Stock Control Manager, SHEQ Manager and the transport and planning departments.
- To help plan site location bins for incoming stock.
- To assist with managing sub-contract hauliers and suppliers to ensure that delivery and collection slots are adhered to.
- To help to create and monitor KPI's in the departments above.
- To maintain Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality standards.
- To present performance information at relevant intervals in agreed formats.
- Polish speaking is essential
- Will have excellent communication skills with all channels and at all levels.
- Will be able to work within a team but also be capable of working on their own.
- Will have effective time management skills and able to work to deadlines.
- Will have experience of using Microsoft Excel and Word programmes, plus will be familiar with Microsoft Outlook or similar systems.
- Will have strong analytical ability and be able to make decisions accordingly
- Will have good attention to detail
If you are looking for a role with career prospects and progression then this is for you. Please apply or contact Sarah Turner on ************ for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80461639