Qualified Social Worker Locum – Adult Community Team
Qualified Social Worker Locum – Adult Community Team - Shropshire
Aurora resourcing is working closely with a local authority to recruit an Adult Social Worker/Care Manager with experience working in a Community Team.
We are looking for a Qualified Social Worker / Care Manager with good assessment skills and a demonstrable commitment to placing customers and carers at the heart of assessment and support planning.
Duties and Requirements:
- You must have experience of adults services care act assessments, MCA & Best Interest Decision meetings
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Constructing care packages
- You must have a degree (or similar) within social work and be registered with the HCPC.
- You must also have relevant post qualifying experience of working within a similar role.
The hourly rate is up to £28
Mileage and travel expenses reimbursed
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert or the Aurora Resourcing website, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please contact Li Li in confidence on 0121 5163988 / 07958160694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency