Residential Childcare Worker (Shrewsbury)
Do you thrive in making a difference to the lives of young people? Do you have a passion to work with children? A career as a Residential Childcare Worker with Family Care Group is for you!
We are looking for motivated, resilient , caring people who are driven by making a difference. We are a family owned company who put the needs of children and young people first.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To contribute to the Care Planning process of children cared for by Family Care Group
- To attend and contribute to your supervision sessions and appraisal processes
- To represent the company when called upon to do so by exhibiting the highest professional standards.
- To participate in training programmes and individual training courses
- Undertaking “sleep-in” duties in accordance with the home’s rota (the remuneration is included in the above stated salary range)
- To maintain all records in accordance with company policy, regulations and statutory requirements
- Must hold a current valid full driving licence.
- Possessing a Level 3 in Children's and Young People's Workforce is desirable but not essential.
- Be able to work on a shift/rota basis
- An enhanced DBS certificate will be required upon appointment
To apply for this role please submit your CV without delay.
Please note that we may bring the closing date forward, if we receive a large number of quality applications.