Registered Manager - Fostering
An ethical, stable and credible IFA require a Registered Manager for their established service covering the West Midlands. With an office in Worcestershire, this IFA support cares and young people across Worcestershire and the West Midlands regions
Brief over view of the role and responsibilities:
- Management and support of a small existing staff team
- Overall service growth and development
- The strategic planning of the agency and developing and managing all aspects of the fostering and support functions
- To ensure that the agency continues to provide high quality services through regular contact with local authorities’ clients
- To seek to continually improve working practices.
You will be / have:
- A qualified social worker
- HCPC registered
- Prior fostering experience gained at either Senior Practitioner or management level
- Proven Knowledge of Ofsted, National Minimum Standards for Fostering services and Fostering Services Regulations
- Prior staff supervisory experience
- A car owner / driver
This is an excellent career opportunity to join a recognised and genuinely ‘family feel’ IFA with a great local reputation. This role will suit an existing fostering manager looking for a move to a smaller ethical service with a child focused ethos, or a Senior Practitioner with 3 years + fostering experience, looking for that next career opportunity.
Salary is to @ £45,000 (negotiable, based on experience), great working conditions and a good work life balance.
For further information, a JD and further details, please contact Harriet on 0121 323 3720 / 07740 773 499 / email@example.com