Qualified Social Worker - R&A - High Pay Rate
Referral and Assessment Social Worker - High Pay Rate
Due to an increased budget, my client, based in North Wales, is looking to take on a Qualified Social Worker in their Assessment Service. This position comes at a high pay rate of up to £34 per hour.
This is an authority where staff tend to stay long term, testament to the impact of lower caseloads 16-20 and the development opportunities available to all, even locums. They have a very settled permanent management team with a long term ideology for the authority.
Telephone interviews will take place as and when strong candidates become available, if interested forward me your CV today.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the West Midlands I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Key Words: QSW, Qualified Social Worker, Child Protection, Referral and Assessment, Initial Assessments, Core Assessments, Section 47, Child in Need, Looked After Children