Headteacher - SEN School - Birmingham
Hampton's Resourcing are working in partnership with a specialist care provider in Birmingham to help recruit a Headteacher for their brand new, flagship SEN school.
The Headteacher will have be responsible for the for the day-to-day management, as well as the overall strategical management, of a brand-new Specialist Education school for children and young people aged between 11 and 16 years old. The children attending this school have a wide range of Learning Difficulties, Autism and Challenging Behaviours.
As the Headteacher, you will be accountable for overseeing the strategic development of the education programs provided across the site. Leading a brand new education team, and working in collaboration with the Operations Director.
- Experience in a Leadership position within a Specialist School
- Specific experience working with children with LD and ASD
- Qualified Teacher status & NPQH is desirable
- Extensive Knowledge of OFSTED and their inspection process
- Previous experience of motivating and managing challenging students
- Performance management and strategic planning
- Strong communication and self-management skills
Salary - up to £50,000 per annum
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV to ✉ or call James on ✆ 01926 356 546
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK