UX / UI Designer
UX / UI Designer
£30k - £35k
UX, UI, Designer, User Journeys, Wire-framing, UI concept
Are you a UX designer with commercial experience in creating engaging user experiences?
Are you a UX designer who wants to work on all stages of the design process, from concept through to implementation?
Candidates should have commercial experience with the following knowledge, skills, and attributes to be successful: -
- Proven track record of designing and implementing high quality UX designs.
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision or similar applications.
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of our user base and creating personas, scenarios and user journeys.
- Strong knowledge of usability patterns, standards, information architecture principles and responsive design.
- Excellent communication skills and able to champion their creative vision to both business stakeholders and the engineering team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in an exciting and fast paced "start-up" environment.
- Ability to dig in and understand complex models, business processes and technologies.
- Willingness to roll sleeves up and contribute in whatever way is needed to make sure the features you have designed reach and delight our audience.
Nice to have: -
- Experience within a B2C e-commerce company.
- Experience of usability testing, A/B testing, etc.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, Computer Science or a related field.
- Familiar with GitHub and Google Apps.
- Interest in video games (console, mobile or preferably PC).
Some of the benefits you can enjoy;
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Birthday off (if falls on a working day)
- Pick n Mix sweets
- Free tea and coffee
- Free parking
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960325156