Lead Solution Architect - Network - Solihull - Contract
Lead Architect - Network - Cisco / Juniper - Solihull - 6 month contract
Lead Network Architect role requiring excellent customer facing skills with a background in HLD for Cisco and Juniper solutions. This will be a long term contract opportunity based in Solihull for one of the worlds leading IT solution providers.
You will own the solutions for each bid from an end-to -end perspective - driving individual team members for their respective design/test/issue resolution work, ensuring that the solution bid is the solution delivered. The solution owner will communicate with the customer up to CxO level and ensure that contractual requirements are met by the solution and any changes to the are captured, impact assessed and presented back to the customer under appropriate change controls.
You will ideally have the following:
- In-depth understanding and practical experience of network segmentation and virtualization technologies
- Working experience with Service Providers specific L2/L3 network use cases.
- Experience working with software-based networking and tenancy constructs.
- Previous development experience of networking such as SDN, NFV orchestration, Network appliances, NETCONF, SNMP, L3/l4, NSX, load balancers highly desired.
- Previous development experience of network management products highly desired
- Previous experience working in a solution architect role within a networks or telecoms environment.
- Knowledge of Cisco and Industry Cloud computing (i.e. Openstack, Openflow, OpenDaylight, OVS, VMWare, AWS), Data Center, Virtualization, Storage and Networking solutions is very desirable
- Ability to solve complex problems creatively
- Demonstrate a high degree of originality and innovation in designing product and component level architecture.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Must be a team player and work well in small and large group environments
If you are interested in making an application please contact Patrick McNamara on ************ or send an up to date version of your CV in response to this advert.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960325711