Technical Account Manager
Are you enthusiastic with a willingness to succeed? Do you have good working knowledge of the UK&I Automotive and insurance industries?
We are currently looking for a Technical Account Manager who has practical experience of complex software account support to come and join our team in a Field Based position covering the UK. The idea candidate will be based in the Midlands/Oxford. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
Here at PPG we achieve our market leading position through their vision, 'To be the customer's first choice every time' through 'Delivering a true partnership approach to help our customers and PPG grow'.
In return we will offer you:
- 25 days plus banks hols
- Private Healthcare
- Bonus is payable annually upon achieving journey plan sales growth targets and new wins targets.
- Employer contributing pension scheme available.
- Company car, laptop, and mobile phone provided.
- Training and Development opportunities
As our Technical Account Manager your role will primarily be focused on the day to day management and integration planning of our ActiveWeb account partners. In this role the individual's prime responsibility will be to build & maintain long-lasting relationships with pre-assigned key customers as well as grow relationships with potential new customers.
About the role
The Technical Account Manager will be wholly responsible for delivering a differentiated technically led proposition to support the customer with growth, innovative technical solutions & robust KPI reporting to maximize PPG's growth with our complete basket of products.
This position will work on a national basis, working directly with the Pinetree General Manager, Pinetree Sales Manager, Regional Business Managers, Business Development Team & Marketing Team, whilst maintaining strong communication with all segments of UK Refinish to deliver an industry leading proposition.
What we're looking for in our Technical Account Manager
- Drive, enthusiasm, eagerness to learn and to challenge oneself
- NVQ level 3 or 5 years practical experience of complex software account support
- Good working knowledge of the UK&I Automotive and insurance industries
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to increase success rate
- Excellent time management and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships with both customers, colleagues and sales team
- Expected travel 75%
- Valid full driving license
If you would like to join our team as our new Field based Technical Account Manager then please click 'apply' today - don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960325398