Newly Qualified Supervising Social Worker - Warwickshire
Newly Qualified Supervising Social Worker – Permanent – IFA – Warwickshire
Aurora Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of a family-feel IFA in Warwickshire who are seeking a passionate Newly Qualified Supervising Social Worker to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. In order to be considered, you must have a background in fostering either through a student placement, or if you work in a fostering team in an IFA or Local Authority setting. Also, you must currently be working in a Qualified Children’s Social Worker position. Please get in touch for further details, the office is based in Warwickshire.
- Assist in recruiting, assessing, and monitoring the continued suitability and competence of foster carers, ensuring they provide a safe, healthy, enjoyable, nurturing and learning environment for the children they care for.
- Ensure foster carers meet the requirements of the Training Support and Development Standards and they can evidence their competencies within the specified timescales.
- Work closely with all members of the child’s network, including contributing to all relevant meetings and any other tasks defined.
- Ensure that all records are updated accordingly.
- Assist in the delivery and planning of training for foster carers.
- Ensure that comprehensive case recordings are completed and maintained.
- Must have relevant experience of working as a Qualified Children’s Social Worker, along with a background in fostering.
- The candidate must also be HCPC registered with a recognised social work qualification.
- The salary up to £28,000 per annum, and will be negotiated based on previous fostering experience.
- Please enquire regarding the full benefits package.
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence on 0121 5163988 / 07958160694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency