Healthcare Assistant | Mental Health
Caritas-Mind are currently seeking a number of Healtcare Assistants specialised within Mental Health for a mixture of ad-hoc shifts throughout South Staffordshire and Shropshire areas.
Health care assistants must have a clear understanding of:
* Working with people who have a Mental Health disorders.
* Assessing risk within a care setting and person centred care planning
* The importance of Health & Safety at workplace
* Understanding of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practices.
* Awareness of the opportunities and constraints of working in an area of diverse cultures.
* Managing challenging behaviour Requirements
Our clinet also requires:
* A minimum of 6 months working within a mental health team (inpatient/community)
* Restraint Training - PMVA/MAPA/Breakaway
* Full vaccination record
* A valid in-date DBS on the update service.
* Able to work a mixture of shifts - Days/Lates/Nights/Weekends.
For more information regarding the shift availability as well as the wards please contact George at Caritas Mind on 020 7456 8950 ext 3629.