Supervising Social Worker – IFA - Warwickshire
Supervising Social Worker – Permanent – Independent Fostering Agency – Warwickshire
Aurora Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of a child focused, family feel IFA for a passionate Supervising Social Worker to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. This role will suit an experienced Supervising Social Worker who is keen to work for an Independent Fostering Agency with a supportive and compassionate approach to securing positive outcomes for looked after children. We are seeking Supervising Social Workers and Newly Qualified Social Workers with a background in Fostering, who aim to join an organisation where they can really make a difference in the lives of looked after children, and where your input and ideas really shape the growth and direction of the agency.
The caseload are capped at 10, and the cases will be Warwickshire based, please discuss with Li Li for further details.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing Form F assessments of foster carers.
- Holding a low caseload in the West Midlands/Warwickshire area (maximum 10 Cases)
- To offer support and supervision to carers
- To develop and maintain positive working relationships between children, carers and professionals.
- Monitor and safeguard the young person at all times
- The ideal candidate for this position will have some experience of working within the Independent Fostering Sector on a permanent or interim basis.
- You will also possess a good understanding of the fostering legislation including The National Minimum Standards.
- Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate the experience, skills and knowledge necessary to ensure a high quality service for looked after children.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is up to £32,500 per annum, based on previous experience
There are excellent Training and Development opportunities, a Supportive Management Team is in place. There is also an Excellent Travel Package, Competitive Annual Leave Allowance + Public Holidays, Company Pension and Free Onsite Parking.
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please contact Li Li in confidence on 0121 5163988 / 07958160694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency