Supervising Social Worker - National Charity in West Mids
Nonstop Care is currently working alongside one the nation's oldest children's charities as they seek to expand their talent pool within the West-Midlands in 2018.
The main aim within 2018 is for the Fostering service to attain an 'Outstanding' OFSTED report which they are on target to achieve; the agency is well on their way as they already have a 'Good' OFSTED report.
What do I need?
* HCPC Registration
* Post Qualified Experience in a Fostering Team
* Driving Licence
* Commitment to own Professional Development
This opportunity will serve as a stepping stone for your career goals and own self-development; gain a variety of skills from the talented individuals you will be working alongside within the service and utilise these throughout the rest of your career.
They are looking to expand their family-feel team as of March/April 2018.
What they can offer you:
* A competitive salary (Given the market rate for 2018)
* Fulfilment and the opportunity to make a difference within your work.
* Generous annual leave.
* Training and development within your role.
* Excellent service user focused working environment that is very fulfilling
* A choice of multiple office hubs to work from
Any interested applicants would benefit from sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call me on 0207 940 2100 for a confidential discussion to determine your options and future prospects.