Process Leader / Line Leader
Job Title: PROCESS LEADER / LINE LEADER
Reports to: SHIFT MANAGER
We are looking for a number of experienced people motivators to work for this established food producer near Evesham.
Ideally froma chilled food production or fresh produce background and with exceptional oraganisation and high quality standards.
You will be part of a professional empowered team, to ensure the safe and efficient running of a production process and assist shift management to satisfy the production plan for each shift by maximizing resources including raw materials, labour and machinery.
Driving high standards throughout the manufacturing department to be "audit ready" at all times.
Knowledge, Competence, Experience and Qualifications Required
* To be HACCP & Food Safety trained to Level 2/3 (non essential)
* Ability to communicate clearly with staff across all levels.
* Competent in driving performance levels, line efficiencies and line utilisation by maximising the potential of the people, plant and time available.
* Can work to deadlines and make effective decisions under pressure.
* Previous experience of FMCG chilled food environment is essential.
WorkForce Food manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960325118