Registered Manager - PART TIME
A new fostering service require a Registered Manager to join their team, initially on a part time basis.
This organisation is already fully established across children’s services, providing integrated clinical services to organisations such as schools, children’s residential providers, fostering services and Local Authorities. As such, the fostering service will be credibly therapeutically backed and will have a full time team of therapists and psychologists to provide constant therapeutic support to foster carers and the young people they care for.
If you are looking for a creative and developmental role, this should be of interest.
You will be / have:
- A qualified social worker
- HCPC registration
- 5 years post qualifying experience across children’s / fostering services
- A solid knowledge of all relevant fostering legislation
- Experience working within a fostering team – either Local Authority or IFA
- Staff supervisory experience
- Keen to help grow and develop a therapeutic fostering service
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude with the drive and determination to succeed
- A car owner / driver
There is a West Midlands based office, but this role also offers the opportunity for remote working. There is also the opportunity for PRP / shares within the organisation.
For further information around the organisation and role and a JD, please contact Harriet Connolly on 0121 323 3720 / 07740 773499 / email@example.com
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children’s social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: With a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do make contact to discuss what you may be looking for and other available opportunities.