Multi Skilled Engineer - North Wales
Multi Skilled Engineer (AC and Electrical) – North Wales
£24,222.45 to £32,771.55 + brilliant benefit package
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
We are BT Facilities Services, we are part of the BT Group of companies and we specialise in the facilities management industry. Our brilliant team provide a full range of building maintenance services to around 7,000 BT buildings in the UK, the estate varies from commercial offices, telephone exchanges, data centres and retail shops.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Engineer with an AC and Electrical bias, to join our team to provide a reactive and pre planned maintenance services to building engineering systems and services across various BT buildings.
Our engineers are responsible for:
- Carrying out maintenance, fault finding and repair on all electrical systems, maintaining all low voltage electrical distribution, connected power/lighting systems, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures connected to the electrical systems, ensuring that all repairs are compliant with BS7671 wiring regulations.
- They provide support to BMS Technician with fault finding and repair on low voltage AC/DC control systems.
- Completing risk assessments prior to undertaking electrical work and document in full to ensure safe working practise.
- Producing monthly and ad-hoc reports as required for the Facilities Service Manager
- Test and inspection fire alarms EM09/10
- Participating in an Emergency Call Out Service as required
- Other relevant duties consistent with the general requirements of BT Facilities Services technical services delivery as directed by line management.
- Completed recognised engineering apprenticeship in Electrical installation, plant maintenance or equivalent qualifications.
- Hold a Level 3 NVQ (or approved equivalent) in Electrical Installation or maintenance.
- Obtained Achievement Measurement 2, or equivalent.
- For AC work, must have recognised external Commercial Refrigeration trade qualification examination certificates to the qualification standard recognised by the examining body, i.e. City and Guilds and have proven experience as a refrigeration-biased maintenance engineer.
- Full UK Driving License is essential.
- Our expectations are high as we want to provide the best customer experience and FM service to our customers, but in return we offer brilliant benefits and promise to support you with the right training and guidance to progress your career further!
- 22 days annual leave pro rata+ 8 days bank holiday
- Van & fuel card
- Buy More Leave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Share Save Scheme
- Yearly salary reviews
- Offers on BT packages, including BT Infinity Broadband & BT Sport
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80437020