The Nursing Home is a well established Nursing home which aims to provide its residents with a secure, relaxed and homely environment in which their care, well-being and comfort is of prime importance. All staff will preserve and maintain dignity, individuality and privacy of all residents within a warm and caring environment and in so doing will be sensitive to the residents ever changing needs. Our objective is to provide excellent care which embraces fundamental principles and good care practice.
- Full/Part Time Care Assistant Contracts Available
- Ongoing care training & the opportunity to take QCF qualifications
- Paid Breaks
- Tunic Uniform
- Free Meal at Lunch Time
- DBS Paid By the home
- Paid Social Events with the residents i.e. Day Trips, Garden Parties etc
- Must have working experience of care
- Be kind, caring and compassionate
- Excellent communication skills
- A Good Listener who is patient
- Organised, resilient and hardworking
- Flexible working availability
- Be able to provide two references and a checkable work history.
Access to a vehicle is required due to the location of the home and lack of public transport to the village.
7.30am to 2.00pm, 8.00am to 2.00pm, 7.30am to 7.30pm, 8.00am to 8.00pm, 2.00pm to 8.00pm.
If interested please click 'Apply'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80412160