Our client, a leading communications expert, is looking to recruit professional and driven Sales Manager to provide a single point of accountability for the Sales Team. The primary responsibility being to provide management level engagement across all departments to ensure the team can be effective and provide excellent inside sales support to the business.
Duties will include:
- Lead, motivate and direct the Inside Sales team based Lichfield
- Manage the performance of the team by carrying out regular one-to-ones, informal quarterly review and formal annual review of PDS with all Direct reports. PDP maintained and diarised career discussions
- Manage the team against forthcoming and current workload, proactively aligning resources and working with others as required
- Responsible for the recruitment, onboarding and training of new team members
- Manage and resolve complex customer requests, complaints or escalations
- Ensuring root cause analysis is undertaken in respect of client escalations and any necessary corrective action is identified and embedded within our processes
- Reporting on performance metrics to the client, sales team or management
- Managing and leading key business initiatives and any given projects
- Identifying and driving key improvement initiates within inside sales and liaising with peers in supporting departments to identify improvement initiatives in other teams
- Ensure high client satisfaction ratings through proactive sales support calls/meetings
- Identify trends and areas for improvement, and escalate this information appropriately
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of managing a large team of people in an Inside sales support environment
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to be resilient under pressure and to manage escalations in the appropriate manner
- Experience/understanding of Sales environment and customer lifecycle
- IT or Systems Integrator Sales Support or Operations experience
- Quoting tools, SAP or experience of other relational databases seen as an advantage
- Previous experience within an IT Technology multinational company considered an advantage
- Good understanding of vendor software tools such as Cisco configuration an advantage
The role offers a salary of £45,000 plus up to £8000 bonus.
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application.