Payroll Assistant - Atherstone - £30,580
Our client, a globally recognised corporate head office, is looking to recruit a Payroll Assistant to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will be experienced working within a busy payroll department.
The Payroll Assistant will be responsible for:
- Processing payroll and dealing with all payroll related duties whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Process the monthly Corporate management payroll
- Reconcile monthly pension contributions and maintains the stakeholder pension scheme
- Preparation and submission of salaries by BACS
The Payroll Assistant must possess:
- Extensive previous dealing with a large-scale payroll
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- A recognised payroll qualification i.e. CIPP or equivalent
The Payroll Assistant can expect:
- £30,580 with yearly incremental increases
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are experienced in any of the following then please apply; Payroll, BACS, Finance Assistant.
Please note: if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.