In-House Commercial Paralegal
Areas of responsibility:
- Assist with advising and drafting a range of commercial contracts including NDA's, MOU's and Collaboration Agreements
- Review supplier contracts and assess liabilities, risks and exposure to data protection legislation
- Ensure legal compliance with contractual law
- Conduct pre and post contract reviews with internal stakeholders to ensure contractual obligations are known and understood
- Assist Snr Legal Counsel with Company and Corporate administrative matters
- Assist the Snr Legal Counsel with Commercial Property matters and transactions
- Draft leases, assist with negotiation of commercial leases and acquisition of commercial property
- Manage documentation and collate title packs and assist with formulation of contractual documentation
- Liaise with the external legal panel on a range of legal matters related to commercial property and corporate, real estate matters
- Ensure Legal compliance with contractual law
Experience and Professional Qualifications:
- LPC qualified with electives in commercial property, company and commercial
- In-House experience is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience drafting and interpreting commercial agreements
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.