A UK top 100 firm and leading provider of legal services to clients in the public, private and third sectors is seeking a commercial/IP/IT solicitor to join its growing Birmingham team. Flexible days and working patterns will be considered.
* Working on a wide range of commercial, IP/IT work for clients in the public, private and third sectors including advising on the procurement, licensing and supply of tech products and services.
* Projects are high-value and long-term for the likes of NHS bodies, local authorities and central government agencies, as well as private sector companies.
* Advising on outsourcing, IT infrastructure and support service agreements.
* You have at least five years' post qualification experience in commercial contracts work, ideally with experience in IT contracts and non-contentious intellectual property including brand strategies, licensing and exploitation.
* You will be able to demonstrate that you are able to work autonomously.
* You will have solid technical skills derived from private practice or in-house at a tech firm or otherwise from within a local authority.
* You will be a confident business developer and keen to play a very client facing role within the team.
* The ability to train, mentor and support junior members of the team.
* On offer is a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* You will be joining a firm that can offer quality work in a supportive environment with plenty of scope for progression due to the growing nature of the team.
* Flexible working patterns and part-time hours will be considered.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.