Real Estate / Energy Solicitor
Real Estate Senior Associate
* Providing advice on the full range of real estate issues arising from energy projects.
* Working on projects at all stages from acquisition, development, financing, refinancing and disposals across a range of technologies, including solar, CHP, wind, peaking plant and landfill gas.
* Working for clients including developers, landowners, operators, generators and investors.
* You will have a strong real estate solicitor background and ideally at least five years' post qualification experience.
* The focus of your experience will be real estate development ideally with some experience in the energy sector.
* You will have solid technical/drafting skills and experience from a reputable real estate team.
* You will have a strong academic background
* Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
* Market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* Flexible working environment to include remote working and part-time hours if desired.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.