In House Lawyer 4-7 years pqe
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a commercial or corporate lawyer with 3-7 years' PQE to join a world-leading, FTSE 100 based in the West Midlands.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a FTSE 100 which holds many widely recognised and respected brands within their portfolio and has an annual turnover in excess of £2bn in the UK alone. Reporting directly into the General Counsel, you will be instrumental in providing the business with practical legal advice on commercial legal, governance and compliance issues.
This is a varied role that specifically encompasses the following:
· Work closely with the business and draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts including distribution agreements, supply agreements and purchasing agreements;
· Provide legal support and guidance on legal and regulatory compliance;
· Support business teams in risk management activities, providing appropriate training and guidance and coordinating inputs to internal reporting;
· Represent the business on Group projects and initiatives, working closely with colleagues across the international Group;
· Provide legal support to corporate transactions and any significant disputes, including managing external support as needed;
· Manage external lawyers, maintaining productive and cost-effective relationships.
This position would be suited to an enthusiastic and committed commercial, corporate regulatory or disputes lawyer, able to balance legal and commercial requirements, currently working in a leading private practice or in-house team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, dynamic and ambitious business at a senior level where there is scope for development and career advancement.
Highly competitive salary and package on offer.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.